Our practice will collect your personal information:
- When you make your first appointment our practice staff will collect your personal and demographic information via your registration. Our practice has a collection statement attached to all new patient registration forms and available at each reception desk.
- During the course of providing medical services, we may collect further personal information. Seven Springs participates in the My Health Record system as shared health summary can be uploaded to your record with written consent. Forms are available from reception and GP’s and Medicare online (Assisted registration form)
- We may also collect your personal information when you telephone us
- In some circumstances personal information may also be collected from other sources. Often this is because it is not practical or reasonable to collect it from you directly. This may include information from:
- your guardian or responsible person
- other involved healthcare providers, such as specialists, allied health professionals, hospitals, community health services and pathology and diagnostic imaging services
- your health fund, Medicare, or the Department of Veteran's Affairs (as necessary).