Part-time or Casual position
We are seeking an experienced registered nurse to join our nursing team which supports 20 FTE GPs.
We are a modern, state-of-the art family practice, with a close knit nursing & administration team. We offer a supportive environment which allows for a team approach with all staff working closely together to deliver high quality care. Must show a willingness to look after and improve the health of our patients.
- Wound care
- Emergency care
- Chronic Disease Management Plan
- ECG, spirometry
- Co-ordination of treatment room
Skill and Experience
- Current AHPRA RN qualification
- Ability to work as a team member and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to prioritise and have good time management skills
- Professional presentation
- Strong understanding of the MBS and Item number usage in a General Practice setting
- Knowledge of chronic disease management and health screening an advantage
- Experience with MD and Pracsoft software
This is a great opportunity for a Registered nurse to join a growing practice, who has a passion for community and patient care and wants to be part of a professional team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Administrator to join our team at 7Springs Medical Practice.
Our Administrators are the face of 7Springs Medical Practice and the initial point of contact for our patients, their families and our clients. Administrators must be customer-oriented and able to provide high quality reception and secretarial services to our patients, doctors and staff in a caring and support manner. Team work is also a crucial focus of this role, as you will be required to be flexible in assisting the practice with its staffing arrangements. In return, you will be offered a working environment that is supportive, family-oriented and flexible.
Key Accountabilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Open/Close Front Desk and Suites as rostered.
- Answering telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Schedule appointments in accordance with Practice guidelines.
- Receive and convey messages verbally and electronically, including repeat prescriptions and referral requests.
- Liaise with GP’s, other health professionals and staff.
- Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner.
- Preparing patient bills and receipt money.
- Process and distribute incoming mail.
- Process outgoing mail.
- Process paperwork from the GP’s in a timely manner.
- Participate in regular Administration training sessions.
- Participate in an Extended Hours roster for Front Desk closes.
The attributes and skills we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to co-ordinate and control activities relating to the day-to-day operations of the Practice.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment by developing working relationships.
- Ability to work flexibly in a variety of work stations.
- Participate in training and development opportunities.
- Exercise judgement and use initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide accurate and timely advice in a helpful and supportive manner.
- Skills in the operation of computer applications.
Qualifications, Education and Licences:
- Current CPR Certificate (Essential)
- Completion of Secondary School or relevant studies (Essential)
- Possession of a Current ‘C’ Class Driver’s Licence (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Medical Director or Pracsoft software programs (Desirable)
- Understanding of medical terminology (Desirable)
The successful applicant must be willing to work flexible hours to meet the operational requirements of the Practice.
If you are looking to continue your career in Medical Administration in a large Practice dedicated to Compassion, Quality and Innovation, then please forward your application to email@example.com.