All Medicare fees have been frozen since 2012, this means that although, Cost-of-living and cost-of-doing business continues to rise, the Medicare rebates and subsidies are stagnate. These Medicare subsidies for your Health Appointments will be frozen until at least 2020 and beyond. 7Springs Medical Practice is a private billing practice and the cost of a consultation will vary according to the time taken and the complexity of the consultation. This includes DVA, Pensioners and Health Care card holders.
- Extended Hours & Saturday fees differ to our weekday fees, these consults will be privately billed.
- Please call our reception staff if you have any queries regarding our fees for the numerous services we offer.
- All fees must be paid on the day and for your convenience we provide eftpos and credit card facilities. Medicare rebates can be automatically processed at the time of payment and if you are registered with Medicare, your rebate will be transferred into your bank account within 48hours.
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment a minimum of 2 hours notice is required. We reserve the right to charge a fee for missed appointments.
- 7 Springs Medical Practice will revise fees in May and September each year.
- * Children may be billed at a discounted rate between the ages of 5 and 16 years of age, this will be at the Doctors discretion.
It is important to note that visiting a specialist will often incur out of pocket charges. Costs associated with visiting specialists vary. We recommend you enquire about out of pocket charges when you make appointments with specialist's rooms.